To access our land development code please click here.
- Development Design Guidelines
The intent of design guidelines is to aid in preserving and enhancing the overall community image as future development and redevelopment occurs. Guidelines are established to guide and direct future development in a way that preserves and reinforces the Town’s character and utilizes design principles that help create a healthy and livable community. Guidelines are intended for use by administrative officials of the Town and by Town boards and commissions, and may be a basis for approval or denial of building and land use applications. Guidelines are suggestions for future developers that illustrates the Town’s expectation for development, and the intention is to supplement and not to replace the land use code and engineering design standards elsewhere in Town ordinances and policies.
Full-size high resolution file available for download: PDF
- Roadway Design & Construction Standards
- Storm Drainage Criteria Manual
Introduction - Storm Drainage Criteria
- Short Summary
- Basic Principles
- Example of Drainage Report Outline
- Drainage Report Submittal Checklist
Determination of Storm Flows
- Sanitary Sewer & Water System Design and Constructions Standards
- Development and Impact Fees