The Town of Bennett, through the Bennett Gives Back Grant (BGB Grant), may provide a grant up to 90% of the costs of a qualifying event, project, program or activity in an amount up to $10,000 per organization per year from the Town’s general fund. The purpose of the program is for eligible organizations and special districts to obtain additional resources to help supplement services or resources provided to the residents of Bennett. Awarded funds will be disbursed to applicant based on Board discretion and project limits.
- General Application Guidelines
1. Eligible Applicants: Your agency and project must meet all of the following criteria and minimum qualifications to be eligible for grant funding:
- Principle office address located in Town of Bennett,
- Bank Account registered to organization,
- Certificate of Good Standing with Secretary of State,
- Non-profit, Youth Association, or Special District.
(Please contact the Grants Coordinator with the Town of Bennett at 303-644-3249 Ext 1021 if you have any questions or concerns regarding your eligibility.)
2. Application Format: Applicants must fully respond to Selection Criteria Narrative Questions (responses may not exceed 5 pages.)
3. Submission Information: Applications must be RECEIVED by the Town of Bennett’s Grants Program Administrator prior to 5:00 pm Monday, May 13, 2023.
Applications must be mailed or delivered to the below address and received prior to deadline.
Town of Bennett
Attn: Danette Ruvalcaba
207 Muegge Way
Bennett CO 80102