The new online payment system allows residents to opt in to paperless billing and receive email notifications when your bill is ready to view. This is a fast and easy way to pay your bills online.
This is now the only way to pay your bill online. Residents will need to login through Xpress Bill Pay to pay their online bills. All other logins will no longer be in use.
Paying online is also now FREE. There will be no fees associated with paying online.
Payments can be made with a credit or debit card or by directly transferring funds from a checking account.
Follow these steps to sign up:
1. Go to www.xpressbillpay.com.
2. Click on the “Sign Up” button on the top of the home screen. Fill in the email and password fields, then click in the “I’m not a robot” box and follow the prompts.
3. Complete the short registration form and click “Next.”
4. Go to your inbox and open the verification email and click “Verify Email.” Then select “Continue” to log in.
5. Select your billing organization and follow the prompts for linking your bill.
6. Once your bill is added to your account, you can add additional bills, view and pay your bill online, or set up a recurring auto payment schedule.
More information and frequently asked questions are available here.