The Adams County Public Assistance Department will be available on the first and third Thursday of the month from 1 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. at the Bennett Shared Services Building.
The department will be providing assistance regarding SNAP and other food assistance programs.
If you have immediate questions about a public assistance case in Adams County please call 720-523-2700 or visit adcogov.org/SNAP.
- To apply for or inquire about the status of food or cash benefits: Visit MyCOBenefits online and download the mobile app, available on the Apple app store and Google Play.
- To inquire about the status of Health First Colorado (Medicaid) benefits: Visit Colorado.gov/pacific/hcpf/peakhealth and download the mobile app PEAKHealth
- To complete an application for benefits (medical, food, cash, CCAP, LEAP), complete a redetermination, report a change online, or check the status of your public assistance benefits: Visit Colorado.gov/PEAK
- For food, cash, and Medicaid assistance in Adams County: Call 720-523-2800
- In-person services are currently limited. We encourage all clients to practice social distancing and utilize our online or mobile services.
- You can drop off applications, documents, or pick up paper resources at the Human Services Office located at: 11860 Pecos St., Westminster, CO 80234
EBT Card Issuance:
- If you requested an EBT card be sent to you via mail, please note that these requests may take 7-10 business days. If you have waited over 10 business days for your card, please call 720-523-2800 to follow up on your request.
- If you have not requested a card, you can visit the Human Services Center to pick up an EBT card in person. To pick up a card in person you will need to bring a photo ID. The Human Services Office located at: 11860 Pecos St., Westminster, CO 80234
- If you have ever had an EBT card in the past, please call 888.328.2656 to request a replacement card.